Saturday, July 12, 2014

Back from Vacation!

And back to civilization! We just returned from a 4 day camping trip. I had planned to blog along the way, but it turns out there was no cell reception where we were staying on the Western Michigan shore. In fact, my phone thought we were in Wisconsin most of the time (for the time update)! When there was cell service, it was not good enough to post via my phone. So those best laid plans definitely failed.

So, next week, I will tell you about our vacation to Silver Lake in Mears, MI and the cool places we found along the way. Kristoffer and I are very keen on visiting the small businesses when we travel - no McDonald's, but a locally owned restaurant, for example, and we found a great community up there I'm going to do my best to share with you. :)

For now, though, rest! Because, as we all know, returning from vacation is a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments